Friday, May 16, 2014

I'm All Business! But It's Fun!

Years ago, I discovered Pinterest.  I had a lot of fun collecting everything from ideas for crafts and home decor to outlandish fantasy castles and costumes.  Then, as many recreational online activities tend to do, Pinterest fell by the wayside and I found other things occupying my time.  But now I have rediscovered Pinterest and I am loving it.  I switched my account over to a business one, but left my boards the same.  After all, I'd rather have people know I am a real person, not just a website.  I also added a widget to this blog so people can follow me (hint, hint) or pin things themselves. I'm finding tons of inspiration for all aspects of my life.  The recipes alone are worth creating an account. I feel like I'm a little late to the game and that everybody has been pinning blissfully along for years without me, but I'm going to catch up!

Sangria in the Deep End, Bellini Freckle, Pool Party, Mojito Freckle
Yarn News: New summer colors are here and listed at Skein Deep Yarn!  I feel so good about these that I've made little sample to show yarn shops in Colorado while we are there in June.  I would love to have my yarns in a few fabulous shops across the country.  I have had so much fun working on my business and can't wait to create the next bunch of colorways.  I know it's ridiculously early, but I have some very fun ideas for my holiday line.  I'll slip some fall colorways in, too, of course!
Summer Sky, Celery Stalk, Paper Flowers

I've barely had time to knit the past few days, but I have a tank top I'm designing and a pair of socks on the needles.  I'll probably take a bit of time out today to devote to these little projects.  I'll post pictures next time! 

That's all the news here for now, so see you soon and have a yarny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment